Drug substance : RGIC®100 (GMP TLR3 ligand)
Fig. 1. Interaction of RGIC100 with the TLR3 homodimer. Structural model of one molecule of RGIC100 ligating 2 TLR3 monomers.
Ligand of TLR3 and RLR (Naumann et al., Clin. Dev. Immunol., 2013)
- RGIC100 generates a Th1 immune response with a particular activation of CD8+ positive T cells and NK cells.
- RGIC100 strongly activates dendritic cells and monocytes (Naumann et al., Clin. Dev. Immunol., 2013).
- RGIC100 has a very well defined chemical structure, length and molecular weight, and a good solubility (Naumann et al., Clin. Dev. Immunol., 2013).
- RGIC100 is stable in body fluids up to seven days (Naumann et al., Clin. Dev. Immunol., 2013).
- RGIC100 is less toxic than poly(I:C) and has a much higher LD50 than poly(I:C).
- RGIC100 has completed all pre-clinical development stages including GMP manufacturing.
- GMP TLR3 ligand RGIC100 is available for pharmaceutical companies or public institutions performing Phase I to III clinical studies in cancer or virus diseases (immunotherapy, immunoncology).