Drug substance : RGIC®50 (GMP TLR3 ligand)
Fig. 1. Interaction of RGIC50 with the TLR3 homodimer. Structural model of one molecule of RGIC50 ligating 2 TLR3 monomers.
Ligand of TLR3 and RLR.
- RGIC50 generates a Th1 immune response with a particular activation of CD8+ positive T cells.
- RGIC50 strongly activates dendritic cells and monocytes.
- RGIC50 has a very well defined chemical structure, length and molecular weight, and a good solubility.
- RGIC50 is stable in body fluids up to seven days.
- RGIC50 is less toxic than poly(I:C) and has a much higher LD50 than poly(I:C).
- RGIC50 has completed all pre-clinical development stages including GMP manufacturing.
- RGIC50 is commercially available to scientists performing vaccination studies in vivo (RIBOXXOL CLINIgrade®).
- GMP TLR3 ligand RGIC50 is available for pharmaceutical companies or public institutions performing Phase I to III clinical studies in cancer or virus diseases (immunotherapy, immunooncology).